CDARS® is the easiest way to enjoy expanded, multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on CD investments. While this is an obvious advantage, an even greater plus is the time-saving simplicity we can provide through consolidated statements, disbursements, and tax reporting.
Esquire Bank has been an innovator in the use of CDARS, effectively using this tool to beat the rates of money center banks while providing unparalleled service they could never deliver.
- Access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on CD investments
- One strong rate on entire investment
- One banking relationship for all CD investments
- One consolidated, fully detailed statement
- Simplifies tax reporting
Limits apply. CDARS and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.
- How It Works
Traditionally, to enjoy the safety of FDIC insurance above the federal limit, an investor would have to spread their money across numerous financial institutions.
That was then; this is now.
Esquire Bank can do all the time-consuming work and provide greater returns for you. We can take your entire deposit (up to $50 million) and divide it among other member banks of the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS). You work with one bank but receive FDIC insurance from many.
You no longer have to manage multiple bank relationships, organize interest disbursements from various sources, or manually consolidate monthly statements. Through a single relationship, you will reduce your administrative burden significantly, especially during tax and financial reporting seasons.
You can learn more by watching this brief CDARS video:
Esquire Bank can help financial advisors of all types—trustees, trust officers, lawyers, accountants, financial planners, and other fiduciaries—give their clients enhanced security, along with greater simplicity and efficiency.
- Consolidate your clients' large-dollar deposits into one regular account statement
- Consolidate your clients' interest disbursements
- Eliminate your clients' need to track changing collateral values (for collateralized deposits)
- Help your client avoid the hassles of managing multiple bank relationships